Monday 20 October 2014

Digipak Design


This is my digipak. This what I would want my digipak to at least look like and that sort of design. I have tried to follow the typical conventions of an alternative rock band digipak where there aren't many pictures of the band. I have got a booklet with the band playing on it, one part of the digipak with the lyrics and the back of the digipak has the track lists and the bonus dvd. I have also included the spin of the digipak with the bands name on it. The rest of the pages are of places that are abandoned or isolated which is to do with the album name.                                                                                                                                                                                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment